Monday 30 April 2012

High Low








Happy Monday!!

I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone and try new and exciting trends. The high low skirt has looked so good on so many bloggers i had to try it out. Let me tell you that on this warm breezy day i felt so pretty in this flowing skirt. I'm glad i had my hair down and curly to match the flow of the skirt. I didn't wanna do anything predictable with the skirt so I'm glad i went with the denim vest, t-shirt and studded heels. Enjoy xoxo Angel.
Vest Costa Blanca/ T-shirt H&M/ Skirt Forever21/ Heels Zara/ Watch Michael Kors/ Purse Louis Vuitton/ Necklace H&M/ Bracelets J Crew, Forever21, H&M, and Asos.

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the high-low skirt & the denim vest.

    <3 Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the mullet skirt! absolutely in love with this look. you are adorable girl!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    The follow button is not where is suppose to be. I don't know why.Check your settings.I would love to follow you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing. love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the denim vest!!! Come see my fashion blog :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments xoxo Angel.