Thursday 17 October 2013

Tres Chic








                             Top and Shorts Forever21 | Runners Coach | Bag Target | Sunnies D&G
Savouring those last moments of summer as they fleet away. Ever endlessly craving those rays of sunshine to rain down and bring light, warmth and joy. I enjoy the last of the colour bright`s and shorts I`m able to wear, as I put summer on the back burner and go fearlessly towards fall. Hope you guys enjoy the post i look forward to your comments. Xoxo Angel

6 comments:

  1. you look so pretty!
    Would love for you to stop by my blog! Feel free to follow if you like!

    xx, Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you luv will check out you blogg. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment xoxo angel

      Delete
  2. You have an amazing style.. Nice that I found your blog :) Take care and keep writing :)

    love
    Shilpi
    www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) kudos for taking blog pictures on a crowded beach, I am always sooooo awkward lol. B) I am totally loving your graphic sweater! Also, I am hosting a little blog link up today, I'd love for you to stop by!

    xo, Tori
    http://bit.ly/1bRmMid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love that sweater, tres chic!! for real! I hope I can find that sweater at my local forever21, I love anything french related. Gorgeous pictures too!

    xo
    Rhea
    www.sewstylishrhea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your outfit.
    I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    I saw just started to follow you on GFC.
    If you could stop by my blog and maybe follow me, I would really appreciated.
    Kisses, Ana

    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments xoxo Angel.